I agree, Kelly, last night was very fun! It was nice to catch up with everyone (well, almost everyone...we missed those who weren't there)! There are some funny conversations between us all ranging from wiggle worm jim to loud neighbors...fun times eh?
For those who didn't get to come, Heath and I just wanted to tell you all that we are going to be moving the second week of May to Rexburg, Idaho! Heath got a job with Idaho Agricultural Credit Assocation as a loan officer! It's going to be so wierd to move but it will be a good opportunity for Heath to try out something new. It'll be wierd to move and be by ourselves but it'll be fun! I've heard some interesting things about Rexburg...at least they have a Pita Pit :) And, we'll be a little closer to Maren and Blake...
Anyways, thanks for inviting us last night! Hopefully we can do something again soon!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Rexburg here we come
Posted by The Westons at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 opinions:
Post a Comment