Once more, in case nobody saw - and Kelly, I still hope you guys can come. I left a message on Tim's grand central the other day but never heard back from him.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Once more, in case nobody saw - and Kelly, I still hope you guys can come. I left a message on Tim's grand central the other day but never heard back from him.
Posted by Jamie at 7:54 AM
4 opinions:
We should still be good! I really did mark my calendar, so we'll plan on it! Let u sknow details or if I can help you with anything!
We'll be there...oh wait nope we won't...(sniffle, sniffle) We freakin miss you guys!!! But have tonz of fun!
Jamie, I will be there in heart. I love Cafe Sabor. We have nothing like that here. I miss the food.
Jaime -
I am super excited for a dinner! I know you said 6:30 or 7:00 for the time...we would prefer 7:00 so we can make sure that we get up there in time!
Post a Comment