Put it on your calendars - we're having a HUGE SPRING BASH in Logan (restaurant TBD) around 6:30 or 7 that day. Let me know if you are in - and this gives you all 2 weeks to plan (sorry Blake and Maren, it's a far drive but we'll sing happy bday to Blake in his absence).
So let me know if ya'll are in. I'm going to try and get the big party room at Sabor (the one we used for Justin's 25th)
how does that sound?
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Friday, March 15th
Posted by Jamie at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 opinions:
We're in!! I have parent-teacher conferences that week, so this will be the perfect way to celebrate when they are all done! We are excited to see everyone!!! Now, are you thinking Fri the 14th or Sat the 15th?? And we should let Candace Mabey (I can't think of her married name right now!) know 'cause she was asking me when we were going to get together up here in good old Cache Valley!
Hi Jamie- I thought when you called Cameron that you said the 21st? Is this something different? If you want, you can give me a call on my cell at: 801-921-0085, or my man will call your man
Sorry! you guys are right - i did say the 21st. I really don't know what was going through my head when I wrote this first message. I'm a dingbat.
Post a Comment