Thursday, January 29, 2009

* 20 facts: heathe and andrea *

heathe:
1: I tackled a guy opening kickoff at my homecoming game during senior year and was knocked loony for the rest of the game. Needless to say, I still don't remember my homecoming date/dance that night...poor girl.

2: I got to borrow my brother's car the summer I turned 17 and also got a ticket going 95mph in a 55 mph (but it was reduced to a 65mph in a 55mph after meeting with the judge.) Who knew a camaro could go so fast?

3: I love to have a heater blowing in my face...I could sleep all day that way. Yet I still love the cold.

4: Besides horses and cows on the ranch, growing up I had about 16 rabbits and 3 dogs, along with my cat who generally had about 6 kittens per litter.

5: I have never owned a truck but I did own a cherry red '87 Firebird with a T-top. (nice ranch truck, eh?)

6: I have never broken a bone unless you count the tooth I knocked out when I was 18. Don't worry, I put it back in.

7: My hair grows into a point in the back and it drives Andrea crazy. I see nothing wrong with my ponytail. I hope Aiden has one when he grows some hair.

8: I have a tendency to purchase things to start a new hobby but I hardly ever get the time to work on them. This also drives Andrea crazy.

9: I love to take things apart to see how they work, even if there's nothing wrong with them.

10: The other woman in my life J-Lo. She's a fine mare. I raised her from a colt.

11: Whenever I'm bored, I pick at my fingernails. I used to do it to get the dirt out from under my nails but now it's just a habit.

12: I like to be physically active. Running is at the top of my list and it's a good way to clear the mind.

13: I am named after my dad, who was named after his dad but I am not Norman the III.

14: I love to make annoying noises around the house all the time. They drive Andrea crazy but Aiden thinks they are great.

15: I find myself constantly wondering if I remembered to lock something like the car or the door. I always have to go back and make sure.

16: Growing up, I was the Betty Crocker of the house and always made my family cookies. I brought some mean baking skills to our marriage.

17: I memorized The Proclamation to the Family and The Living Christ word perfect while I was on my mission.

18: I sleep on my side and I have to tuck the sheets between my knees. I usually keep one leg out the side so that one leg is hot and the other is cold.

19: If I could be anywhere in the world, it would be back on the ranch with all the animals; training horses, working cows, and where I could take my buddy Aiden with me everyday.

20: I had the the privilege of painting the rodeo arena in Randolph. Many people ask if it was for an eagle scout project or something. I sure wish it was an eagle project, not an M.I.P. (minor in possession of alcohol.) p.s. nobody tell Aiden.
______________________________________________________
Andrea:
1: i had six wisdom teeth taken out when i was 17. i guess i used to be smart.

2: my favorite snowcone flavor is nectarine mixed with pineapple daiquiri.

3: i can't believe i'm almost 24. i remember when i moved up to college and we thought the guys in the apartment next to us were old because they were 24. now that's me.

4: i love playing with pictures and photoshop! i am not very good at it but just love it! i wish i would have gone into photography (or nursing.)

5: i hate to exercise...i honestly hate everything about it. everyone talks about that 'good feeling' after they get done--not me. i feel sweaty and tired.

6: the first time i donated my blood was to get extra credit in a college class. heathe and i had just started dating and he offered to pick me up when i was done. i hadn't eaten anything that day but a raspberry poptart (i wasn't planning on donating but i needed that extra credit...) so needless to say, it wasn't a fast or pleasant experience. heathe showed up right when they took the needle out and i felt so sick! i threw up raspberry poptart all over heathe...gross, i know. but he still married me :)

7: i am a loser, literally. i lose everything! if it's important, you can bet i've lost it. i've lost my wedding ring, my purse (multiple times), my wallet, car keys, the title to my car, my camera (multiple times)...luckily, i found all of those things. hopefully i don't lose aiden someday. the latest thing i've lost and haven't recovered is the starving student discount card i bought for rexburg. it makes me so mad!!!

8: i love to go boating and wakeboarding! my favorite place in the world is lake powell (along with disneyland)

9: you know how you can make a "hand gun" by holding your pointer finger out and your thumb up...then you "pull the trigger" by bending your thumb down? well, i can't bend my thumb down without bending my pointer finger at the same time. i honestly can't do it. i've had people try to hold my pointer finger straight while i bend my thumb and then i'm not able to bend my thumb. it's weird.

10: i am obsessed with chapstick. i can't live without it. i packed like 4 different ones when i went to the hospital to have aiden because i was afraid to not have it. my favorite flavors are the starburst or the skittles kinds...heathe thinks it's a little kiddish

11: if i could make the world world a better place, i would get rid of the mosquito's, winter, spiders, cigarettes, zits, and noisy neighbors

12: i hate having my fingernails painted. i had really bad eczema when i was younger which resulted in scarred old woman looking hands. painting my nails just accentuated the ugliness.

13: when i was 12, i had a birthday party at classic skating (does anyone remember that place?) i think we requested the spice girls "wannabe" song like a million times! i still love that song...it reminds me of being a carefree kid

14: i love harry potter! i think i've read the series like 5 times! the books are way better than the movies but i still like those as well. only 167 days until the next movie comes out

15: every time i go to the grocery store, i debate about buying one of those bakery cupcakes with the monstrous pile of frosting on top! i usually don't get one...but i love the frosting! i crave it all the time

16: i think cafe rio pork tacos are one of the greatest inventions ever--if you can count them as an invention...should i say a concoction?

17: when i was in middle/highschool, my friends and i would make up music videos and record them on camera! i still have the videotape and it makes me laugh til i cry everytime i watch it

18: i don't like everyday cleaning...but i hate having things dirty! it drives heathe crazy that i go crazy over messes and clutter. i do, however, like deep cleaning--when i can tell i've made a big difference.

19: i like to do things with my toes. i can pinch and pick things up...it's a habit/talent i got from my dad. i think aiden has inherited too!

20: as a kid, i was a morning and a night person, when i was in high school/college, i was a night owl. after i got married, i was a morning person, now...i'm neither.

we tag Sara and Brandon!

5 opinions:

Maren and Blake said...

heathe- we are mad you didn't bring mad baking skills to P1.

Andrea- it would only be polite to post some of the music videos.

Jamie said...

So funny. I loved the MIP story. And yes, Andrea post some pics.

Also, Andrea, you never sent me an invite to your blog and I never get to see it. invite me! My email is jamiewhittier@gmail.com.

Can you send me one?

Thanks!

Kelly A. said...

Andrea~ I have to agree that you must post those videos! :) I totally remember Classic Skating-we used to love going there! And Heathe, in possession of alcohol?? Don't worry we won't tell Aiden! :) Oh, and to answer your question, Andrea...it's hard to explain in words how to curl your eyelashes with a spoon. I'll have to show you while we're at Bear Lake! Super fun facts by the way!! Loved it!!

Jamie said...

Andrea, I got your email when I went to the link, it said it was a faulty link. Any way you could send it to me again? Sorry!!

Sara Stevenson said...

Ha I loved it! Oh Classic skating, memories...:)