i thought that was fun of maren to post the pictures from the old days! i can't find most of my cd's with college pictures on them but i did find these babies... i know some of you weren't around at this time (well, obviously you were around but we didn't know everyone at this time...you get what i mean) but those who were...what do you remember about this day?
it was april 1st 2005! it was my 20th birthday and we celbrated by going to the bluebird! after, they had a free night at the sports academy for anyone to come and play.

oh yeah... shane, justin, and i were throwing a softball that day and i forgot to catch the ball shane threw which resulted in my first black eye.
does anyone else have any memories of that day...even just spring of 2005?
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
* the good old days... *
Posted by The Westons at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 opinions:
Why wasn't I there that day? It looks like it was a blast. I am sad I missed it.
I was on a date with Lance Moss to that free night at the Sports Academy. It's so weird to think of when I wasn't dating Tim-it feels like we've been together foreevr!! That may sound super chessy, but it's true! :) It looks liek you had a fabulous bday Andrea!!
I meant "cheesy" not chessy (is that even a word?)... :)
Post a Comment