Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jace and Lindsey 20 Things

Here is our post but MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE POST BELOW. Jaime is planning a fun activity!

Jace:
First off, Tim, can you absolutely prove that "pertnear" isn't really a word? I think if you and I keep using it we'll have it in the dictionary.
1) I like the smell of skunks...and gasoline, must be the farm boy left in me. I'm sure neither of these help my IQ.
2) I am OCD about folding papers. It drives me nuts if school or work papers get folded or crumpled unless they are going in an envelope or something.
3) I like things arranged carefully. However, I'm okay with the house being a bit disorganized (it happens) as long as no one else sees it. If the doorbell rings I run through the house like a mad man making sure it doesn't look like I'm a slob.
4) I always hang coats and shirts with the zippers/buttons to the left, Lindsey does the opposite. We just noticed this. She hates it when I comment on it.
5) I've been over 120 mph in cars/on motorcycles many times, but have yet to get a speeding ticket. I just knocked on wood. Lindsey has never been present/awake for any of the aforementioned activities.
6) I like nice cars. I would eat spaghetti for the rest of my life if I had to so that I could buy a nice car.
7) I really like spaghetti. No really, I may eat it for the rest of my life regardless.
8) I love to exercise, but only if I'm really sore the next day. It sounds masochistic, but I swear its not.
9) Cows kinda freak me out. You'd think since I grew up on a farm I wouldn't have a problem with this. No, when you're riding a motorcycle or driving a tractor cows will just stare at you like they're wondering how you would taste.
10) I believed for 25 years that I was born weighing 7 lbs 8 oz. I recently found out that I really weighed 8 lbs 10 oz. My mother lied to me.
11) I really like milk duds and tried to make them our official travel candy. Lindsey hates them.
12) When I eat ice cream right before bed I have crazy dreams (i.e. talking dinosaurs, carnivorous horses, etc.)
13) I am good at remembering numbers, but I have to see them, not just hear them.
14) I have a recurring nightmare that I am back in high school and I can't remember my locker combination. I know, super freaky.
15) I hate it if I can't wash my car at least once a week.
16) I hate wearing spandex, but I bike, therefore I must.
17) The first time I ever went to a bar I got thrown out (Sultan's Tavern in Logan.)
18) I detest school.
19) I love to take things apart and put them back together. Sometimes they work afterwards.
20) I would reorganize my garage every day if I could.

Lindsey

1) I have a horrible memory...I think. Jace thinks this is actually good.

2) I fall asleep anytime, anywhere. I fell asleep while Jace was typing his.

3) I love playing Rugby, but I absolutely hate tackling. It scares me to death.

4) My biggest pet peeve is people who smoke while going down stairwells ahead of me.

5) I always say "have ate." Jace hates this.

6) When I read a good book I don't cook, clean, or anything else, I just read.

7) Every time I drive past the first house we put an offer on I say, "I love our house, I'm glad we didn't get that house." This drives Jace crazy.

8) I LOVE my bike.

9) I hate being in the water, especially if there are weeds. I'm scared they will wrap around my legs and pull me down like the mer-people from the Little Mermaid. Who cares about sharks.

10) I always fall asleep in the car, even if I stay awake I will make myself sleep the last ten minutes before we get to the destination.

11) I love my motorless, green lawnmower. I can talk on the phone while I mow the lawn.

12) It drives me crazy when people don't return messages.

13) I love making lists. I prefer to make them on used envelopes. This drives Jace crazy.

14) I love to sing at the top of my lungs. Jace claims he has hearing loss.

15) Every time I go to Boise I walk around the flowerbeds with my Mom, even if it's winter and nothing is growing.

16) I have goal of living on at least several acres so that I can grow wheat, and have a fainting goat(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg)

17) I love going to the grocery store and "saving" more than I spent.

18) When I'm at a restaurant and say I don't want anything, it really means I want Jace to order something and I will eat some of it.

19) I love taking showers so hot that the water nearly burns my skin, I come out bright red.

20) Over Thanksgiving my two sisters and I dressed up in black spandex and high heels and did the Beyonce, Singles Ladies dance. You will never see the video, but dang we looked good.

We tag Bryce and Meg!

6 opinions:

Kelly A. said...

Lyndzi~ In regard to your #12 I just realized that I never called you back! Oops! Sorry! In my defense I had a sick baby for about a week. I'll see you this weekend for the Logan outing, though, and we can talk each others ears off :) By the way, I take super hot showers too!! After I had Talia that was one of the things that I was excited about not being pregnant anymore-that I could take showers as hot as I wanted :) And Jace-love that you use the word "pertnear"!! No wonder we like you so much!! :)

Andrea said...

lyndzi--besides being birthday buddies, we have a lot in common! i love hot showers, i can fall asleep anywhere/anytime, when i read, i read and that is it!
and jace, i can't believe you like the smell of skunks! that is funny! and that is also funny that your mom lied to you about your birth weight...
it's so fun to learn more about you guys!

Maren and Blake said...

I must insist on seeing that video. Blake agreed with most everything on Jace's list and me on your list. Weeds in the water freak me out!

Sara Stevenson said...

Ha, Brandon hates it when I say I don't want my own and then eat whatever he got. So funny. And yeah you can't tease us like that saying you won't show us the video!!!

Sara Stevenson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryce Cranney said...

Where are the questions to these 21 answers?? Sorry, I really need to catch up on the Logan Blog :)

Bryce