Brandon:
1. I eat chips and salsa with cheese pretty much every day, best snack ever!
2. I am obsessive compulsive about how my garments are folded, Sara has learned well.
3. In a normal week I only do my hair once, on Sunday, and occasionally on Saturdays. Wearing a hat is so much easier.
4. I am now officially a professional driver, because of the DC traffic. Or as Sara would put it, a scarey aggressive driver, same thing!
5. I have made a career of chasing squirrels and other small critters.
6. I love action, thriller, and horror movies. Sara would prefer comedies or chick flicks.
7. I don't like chocolate, Sara hates this.
8. I will eat, and like, any food that is put in front of me. The one exception being raw onions. If they are cooked in any way, that is totally acceptable.
9. I don't mind going shopping with Sara, someone has to keep her in check.
10. While watching The Biggest Loser, I always try to guess each persons percentage of weight loss after it shows how many pounds they lost but before the computer shows the percentage. I can get really close, most of the time. You could say I like math.
11. Whenever I drive, I always look at the other cars' license plates and think of a word using the letters in the order they are in. i.e. Our license plates have XVR and I think Xavier. (Proper nouns are OK for the hard ones!) I don't know why I ever started doing this???
12. I'm a sports junkie. I will watch or play any and every sport that is available. And yes, I could sit and watch a golf tournament on tv.
13. I listen to Conservative Talk Radio all day long while driving to my appointments. I can't believe how much I didn't know about the government and politics before moving to DC. I voted for the first time in November.
14. I always turn the tv to ESPN just to see whats on before I turn it off. Sara hates this.
15. My chest is very hairy. Everyone is surprised the first time they see it.
16. If I could just get on Wheel of Fortune, I would win a lot of money! I'm just waiting for the phone call, seriously.
17. This is my first time blogging, I'm usually the proof reader.
18. I am tempted to mute the commercials when watching tv. I learned this from my Dad. Sara hates this.
19. I can cook, but rarely do. Sara hates this.
20. Without fail, every Sunday at 11:30 PM I realize my work clothes have not been washed and I end up doing a load of laundry. I would curse, but it's Sunday.
Sara:
1. I bite my fingernails first, then use fingernail clippers to fix the 'damage.'
2. I am currently obsessed with guitar hero.
3. I heart Diet Coke.
4. Even though I do hair, I have 2 inches of regrowth right now because I'm scared that someone will mess it up. So I wait until I go to Utah for Jen to do it.
5. I hate touching wet hair, especially when I'm cleaning. Totally grosses me out, I always wear rubber gloves.
6. I love the smell of coffee.
7. I hardly ever hang up my clothes after I wear them they usually end up on the floor of the closet and inside out. Brandon hates it because he caves in after awhile and hangs them up for me.
8. I have webbed toes.
9. I have a habbit of picking my mascara off at night and I pull out eyelashes along with it, I just can't seem to stop.
10. I hate being trapped under blankets even if it's just my legs, I freak out if Brandon is on top of the covers while I'm under them when we're in bed. I mean really freak out.
11. I love to have people over and entertain.
12. I may or may not have a potty mouth(not the really bad words of course), I need to change this soon or Roxie will have one too.
13. I love the Olsen twins and their cheesy movies.
14. I would love to go to culinary school, I watch the Food Network way too much.
15. I want to live in North Carolina so my kids will have a southern accent. I love the word ya'll.
16. I'd like to thank the show 24 for bringing Brandon & I together.
17. I never really answer my cell phone unless I know why you are calling because I don't want to be caught off gaurd.
18. I won't go into the ocean because I just know a shark will get me one of these times..yeah yeah I know you're more likely to be struck by lightening...blah blah blah
19. I never wanted a red-headed kid, but I love the one I have.
20. I can't wait until I have my own house and can fill it with all the decorations I want. Ah, sigh....someday.
We tag Jace and Lindsey.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Brandon & Sara's 20 Facts
Posted by Sara Stevenson at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 opinions:
Wait a minute, my dear Sara...Do I get any credit for bringing Brandon over to your apartment to watch 24?? OK, Just kidding...It really was Cassie and Mono who told them they should watch it over there but I was with them at the time and I encouraged it since I knew you had your eye on "the hot hockey guy" :) OK, really I don't deserve any credit I guess!! This was super fun to read!!! So, do you and Brandon use the word "ya'll" now?? :)
i can't believe you don't like chocolate brandon...wow! i'm so glad kelly brought up "the hot hockey guy"...hilarious!
sara, sara, sara! i think you are the coolest ever! you crack me up everytime i talk to you/read your stuff :) that is funny that you don't like to touch wet hair--since you are a hairdresser and all. and the potty mouth--remember when we started cursing all of the time cause we thought it was funny? that habit never went away for me either (although i have really tried to cut down) :)
there's a guy named fred and he has a pair of slacks...oooh fred's got slacks on the boulevard! (love ya sara!)
Um, of course a shark will attack you if you go in the ocean, that's why I never do either. I love Brandon's license plate thing, so funny.
I wish I were in Utah to play with you and Roxie. I like the fact that somewhere in the world Braden has a cute red headed friend (or potential mate).
Geez, I may or may not have developed a little bit of a potty mouth, too. Of course just hell and damn. Pregnancy will do it to you. I'm working on it, though.
So I can't wait to see you. Really.
Post a Comment