I have decided to take Kel's advice and post some fun pictures from our old days. I will tell you some of the things I remember, but then I want comments on what you remember from that time.
This was a bon fire we had up in Green Canyon a week or so after I had gotten engaged. I remember roasting hot dogs and marsh mellows, singing along with Justin playing the guitar and fiddling with the ring on my finger. This is a picture of all the A2 girls, minus Kellie.
What are the memories you have of this evening? There were TONS of people there. Kelly, Ambo kept calling Ben something, what was that? There was something funny about the hot dogs, what was that? (I think Lyndzi shoved a whole hot dog in her mouth or something.) Please refresh our memories. And boys, what do you guys remember?
What are the memories you have of this evening? There were TONS of people there. Kelly, Ambo kept calling Ben something, what was that? There was something funny about the hot dogs, what was that? (I think Lyndzi shoved a whole hot dog in her mouth or something.) Please refresh our memories. And boys, what do you guys remember?
2 opinions:
It was actually Mono who said that, but it was a good idea :)
Amstar kept calling Ben a "hotchie chochie" Oh the memories! She actually just added us as a friend on facebook. She is always wanting to chat online and she is just as funny as ever!!
Cute picture to share Maren!
I was wondering were that pic was from. I totally couldn't remember what Amstar was calling him so I am glad you remembered Kelly!
Post a Comment