Thursday, June 14, 2007
The heartbeat of a baby girl????
So, we had a doctor's appointment today and we got to hear our baby's heartbeat again. I just have to say that I love that part of going to the doctor! I realize it sounds cheesy, but hearing the heartbeat of a growing baby inside you is the most AMAZING sound ever!!! Anyways, my doctor said that everything sounded great and then he said that the heartbeat was pretty fast and that usually means it's a girl. You should've seen how Tim's face lit up and this huge smile grew across his face! For those of you who haven't heard, he is really hoping for a little "daddy's girl." ( I really have no preference-I'm just excited for a baby-and so is Tim) Obviously we don't know anything for sure yet, but I thought I'd share the latest :) We have an ultrasound on the 27th and then we will know, so I'll keep you all posted!
Posted by Kelly A. at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 opinions:
Hey! Oh I can't believe it, you guys are really going to have a little baby!! I tell ya I'm pretty baby hungry myself...then again maybe not. I'll be excited to hear the news of the gender. We're pulling for a girl...seeing as Tim's family line is basically all boys. Love ya guys!
Post a Comment