Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A sneak peek at our baby!

One of my good friends from high school graduated from Weber with a degree in radiology and is now learning to be a specialist in ultrasound at Jordan Valley Hospital, so we met up with her over Father's Day weekend when we were in Salt Lake and had her do an ultrasound for us. We were with her for over an hour so I had a ton of fun looking at pictures of our baby and hanging out with her! It was so fun to watch the baby move and see how much it's grown and developed since our first ultrasound!! Hopefully everyone doesn't get sick of me sharing our baby updates all the time! Even if you are, you'll have to deal with it since you are "family" right? :) I just love sharing all the latest news! Anyways, since I would be wondering what they were having if I knew one of my friends had an ultrasound, I'll tell you...we think it's a girl!!!! Unfortunately the umbilical cord was kinda in the way, so we don't know for sure but my friend said that she thinks it'll be a little girl! I have been teasing Tim that we'll go to our ultrasound at the doctor's office next week and they'll say it's actually a boy, but I really don't think that. I'll for sure tell everyone what we find out then!

0 opinions: