Hey all! It's been fun to read up on everyone's lives. It looks like you are all happy and well. Congrats to Cassie on her big decision, and to Kelly and Tim on the baby! How fun!!!!! Dave and I are happy and doing well in Salt Lake. Dave is in School at the U this summer, and he's doing real estate school, and he's working at a real estate office, NAI Utah. So he is a busy boy! I got a teaching job for this fall, so I can now officially be "Mrs Bauman." I am going to teach 2nd grade at a school near Skyline Highschool. (* On the East Bench of Salt Lake) I'm super excited because it's a really good school--- so yeah! That is about all for us! We all need to get together soon!!!!!
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 opinions:
Mono~That is awesome! You will LOVE teaching and having your own classroom!! I'm glad to hear that you and Dave are doing well! We would LOVE to see you guys sometime very soon-we need to plan something to get everyone together!!
mono why DIDN"T YOU TELL ME YOU GOT A JOB@!!!!! I am so darn proud. Our little Mono all grown up - it was great to see you guys -Shane can't get over how nice Dave is and i hope everything is going great for you two. What are you guys doing this weekend?
Post a Comment