Friday, June 15, 2007

Living with Humidity

Hello hello! We hope that everyone is doing well. We are doing great...busy and but great. Brandon is selling well and that keeps him motivated. Money talks...right? I'm getting used to working in an office which I have never done before. I miss doing all of your hair!!! I did my own hair the other night...that was an experience. Don't worry it turned out fine.:) I've been hit with the humidity and I don't know if I will ever get used to it. We just got called to be in the primary last Sunday. We have the 8-11 year old class...don't worry there are 14 of them!!! And they are little hellions! I guess its nothing that a little candy won't fix. We are excited for it though. Well that's all the new news for us!! We miss you guys!
Love Sara & Brandon

1 opinions:

Kelly A. said...

WE miss YOU!!! Tim and I both really need our hair cut and we are just at a loss with you gone! I guess we'll have to find someone new :( That's awesome that work is going well and that you got called into primary! That is a BIG class, but you'll be great!! Do you what days you are coming down for Brandon's sisters wedding yet? That would be a perfect time to plan something for all of us to get together!