We just got back from our ultrasound appointment and it's official...WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!!! We are soooo excited and feel very blessed to have a little baby join our family!!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Sugar and spice and everything nice!
Posted by Tim Anderson at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 opinions:
WWWAAAAHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!! That is so great! We are so excited for you guys maybe you'll have a lucky streak of girls going on! Oh that makes me want to be pregnant with you. Well keep me posted. Love ya! Sara
Sara, you want to be pregnant too? I wish you were out here. You should see Kelly, she is getting the cutest little tummy. I am sure next time you see her (hopefully August), it will be fun to see how far along she is.
Kelly, just like I texted you, you are going to have to have the firm first because Tim is going to be a little sucker for your baby girl. I am so happy that your dreams are coming true.
I just wanted to clear up the confusion...I would love to be pregnant...but actually having kids...not right now. Thats all. Don't worry I will be sure to let you all in on it!
Sara~We miss you!!!!! You should have a baby-then our kids could be friends!! Of course when you're ready, though! But you would have to move back FOR SURE!!I had to giggle after reading your last comment though 'cause I would argue that you have it all wrong-you DON'T want to be pregnant but you DO want to have kids! Pregnancy is not exactly the most fun, but it will all be worth it when we have our sweet, little girl!! Keep us posted on when you'll be in town for that wedding-I want to get everyone together for a "reunion" when you're here :) LOVE YA TONS!!!
Post a Comment