Saturday, June 30, 2007

Update = Whittiers

Hey all. Kell - thanks for the updated look it looks great. Shane just got a job in Bountiful working in billing and collections for Mountain West Surgical Center and he starts Thursday. Yay! So - we are hoping to move asap, but we need to be out by Sunday. Crazy cause we are in Cali all week. Anyway, we don't yet have an apartment and I STILL don't have a job, but life is working out. Just to update everyone . . .

3 opinions:

Kelly A. said...

We are sooooooo sad that you are leaving Logan, but congrats to Shane on his new job!! Even though we want you to stay 'cause WE WILL MISS YOU TONS, we always wish you the best! Please stay in touch with us Logan folk! And...I know you will be moving pretty much the day you get back from vacation, but we want to come help you move and have one last big shebang before you go. Have fun in Cali. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Maren and Blake said...

Blake and I are here to help with the move. You know we now hate you. It will be so wierd not having you guys up here. I was always hoping you wouldn't leave. you absolutely HAVE to visit.

Congrats Shane. You will do awesome and get some great experience. Jamie, your job offer is next. Just wait and see! Let us know when you get home and need helping packing and moving. We are heading down to the SLC area on Friday night so we would LOVE to take stuff.

Sara Stevenson said...

Hey! That is great that Shane got a job. That will be exciting. Good luck with the move, sorry we're not there to help. I hope that you guys like SLC. And don't forget you always have a vacation out here in NC. Thats to everybody! Anyway good luck, let us know how it goes!