Tuesday, July 3, 2007

How come no one writes on the blog anymore? Well WE are in Cali and it's beautiful. I will post some pics tomorrow.

2 opinions:

Tim Anderson said...

Jamie~ Hey, I'm on here all the time and sometimes I feel like I hog the blog and that no one ever posts or leaves comments but me, so you can't give me a hard time! There are a select few that I know check it often, even if they don't write anything. Everyone should get on it more, though, 'cause it's fun to read about everyone's lives huh? By the way, did you notice that Tim put a poll on the blog (he spelled your name wrong-I know!) and the vote is unanimous-YOU SHOULDN'T MOVE!!! You know, even though we keep giving you a hard time, we are happy for you and glad that things have worked out for you guys with work and school! Really! We'll just miss you LOTS and LOTS is all! I'm excited that you're having fun in California! It will be fun to see pictures! See you on Saturday!

Kelly A. said...

Sorry I didn't realize I was posting under Tim's account when I left the above comment.