Hey everyone! Well we finally booked our flight to Salt Lake and started planning our trip to Utah, so we now have some dates. We fly in on Aug. 22, and we will be in Logan on Monday night the 27th and part of the day on Tuesday. I realize that it is in the middle of the week, but we also have a million things to do while we are there. So I hope that we can all get together for dinner or a bonfire, we could even meet in the middle for those who are in SL and have dinner in like Ogden or Layton. Give me some ideas of what everyone has planned and then we'll figure something out. We can't wait to come out & see everyone...and planning it all just makes us more excited. Things are going good out here in good ole NC. Hope everyone is doing well. And really don't forget to mark your calendars! We are totally excited to see yall! (I'm getting way to use to hearing that down here:)) Love ya guys!! ~~The Stevensons
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 opinions:
Yeah!!! I am soo excited that you will be here!! School starts Aug 23rd so I will be teaching during the day, but I already marked my calendar for when you will be in Logan the night of the 27th! I can't wait to see you!!!
That would be so fun to get together, but I hate to promise anything because of Cameron's work schedule.
Post a Comment