Thursday, July 5, 2007

It's My Life... It Is Now Or NEVER!

So.... I just have a couple of things to say. First off, for those who know my fear of water, I floated down the Provo River. This is a big accomplishment for me. I went with my friend Shannon and she gave me the encouragement that I needed when I would start to panic. It was AMAZING! Second, I just wanted to rub into all your married faces how great it is to be single. Shannon and I were talking about our plans for the 4th and I told her I had heard the fireworks in Jackson were beautiful. We looked at each other and decided that we wanted to go. We got on the Internet reserved a campsite and were off in an hour. We stayed over night in Victor, Idaho and then spent the 4th hiking and shopping. While on the hike we ran into a bear. It was the scariest moment of my life! Thank heavens for prayers! We left Jackson at midnight after the fireworks and returned to Heber at 6 in the morning, for our jobs the next day. You heard me, I finally have a job, I tend a 29 year old with autism. He is so sweet and we just hang out. As far as the mission papers go, I have turned them into the Bishop. I need to have one more interview with the Bishop and then with the Stake President. They should be sent in, in about week or two. I love my life and am so thankful for the experiences that I am given.

2 opinions:

Kelly A. said...

Cassie~ Reading that makes me miss you! You are hilarious! For sure keep us posted on your mission call!

Jamie said...

CASSIE hey i haven't talked to you in ages!! I'm in heber can I come over? Anwyay, i love you and miss you