Thursday, July 26, 2007

Our New Life







Hey! So we are finally getting used to Salt Lake. I love having all this shopping, but I am SO not a city girl. Oh, I got a job at this place in Park City called ResortsWest. I start tomorrow. I will be an executive assistant / office manager and I am excited because all the people there are way cool. The guy that owns the business is from Midway, but Mono and Dave got me the initial interview. I hear that I get some real cool perks, too, so I'm excited. Here are some pics of the new place. And Cassie has some good stuff to post but I will let her do that . . .

4 opinions:

Lindsey said...

Your place is way cute. You should have a house warming party! Congratulations on the job!

Sara Stevenson said...

Hey! I love you cute house! Congrats on the new job that will be exciting!!

Sara Stevenson said...

I mean I love your cute house...you are not a house:)

Kelly A. said...

Jamie~ You always decorate so cute and like I told you when we were at your new apartment, this is no exception!! Congrats on your new job!! Keep us posted!