so I took your suggestion and went into your old salon and got my hair cut from Lisa. Not that I had a traumatic experience or anything, but I miss YOU doing my hair!! Lisa (she is way cute by the way!) said to tell you that they miss you at work too and that she hopes you'll stop in and say HI when you are in town in August. Ok, that is all. Talk to you later!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 opinions:
Oh geez...for a second I thought you were going to say she gave you a butch cut or something. I'm glad it didn't our horrible, but I am also glad that you miss me doing your hair. I have to admit I miss doing hair so much!!! It's not the same doing hair for people in the ward here. I just want to have a conversation with someone that I know for once!!! I pretty much miss you and all my friends, its been a little weird not always being able to hang out with someone(besides Brandon), we just need girl time sometimes right? Well I really like working with Lisa she is a way cute girl, if you get your hair cut from her again you can tell her that I will visit them when we come back. And I can't beleive that it is almost Aug. Wahoo!!! Ok well I love you, talk to you later!
Oh no-no trauma-she did a good job. I just miss YOU is all!!
Post a Comment