Wednesday, September 12, 2007

baby shower

hey -
Maren - sorry about yesterday! I was mad I didn't get to see you? How did it go? Oh and you all we need to decide when we are having Kelly's shower. Any day works for me. It probably would be best if we did it the beginning of Oct. kel - write me up a list of all you want to come and a list of things you still need would be great. I can't wait for these little babies! I can be an aunt!

Well SL is good - I hate traffic, though. We miss Logan so much!

1 opinions:

Kelly A. said...

Jamie~You are such a cute friend-thanks for being willing to have a shower at your house for me:) If I remember right we talked about the second Saturday in October which is the 13th and that works for me! I am pretty sure Maren was planning on that day as well. I will try to be on top of things this weekend or in the very near future and get you those lists you asked for. I'm excited to see you soon!