Friday, September 21, 2007

Whats up




Sorry I have been such a slacker on the whole blog thing. I have run into some of the family members in Logan and they reminded me to check this blessed blog. But it is cool to see that everyone is spreading out, going on missions, and having babies! I am in the marriage and family therapy grad program at USU. I am enjoying all the excitement about dysfunctional marriages and families. I get to start conducting therapy in January... I wonder what people will think when this "16 year old looking kid" is assigned to help them with their marriage! I am excited to do this. I am a TA and working a little with After School Club still. I am dating around but far from the blessed union of marriage! Enjoy the photos of "ear candling" and some of the crew posing. As a concluding note I bought a 42 inch plasma flat screen and a HDTV DVD player... so I spent a butt load of my knife sales! well lots of love and keep getting some- Mitch

1 opinions:

Sara Stevenson said...

Mitch! Hey I thought you died! It was good to see what you were up to. Have you been continuing on with the Science Cafe? It was really important to the community, especially when they get to meet wolves. And don't forget to keep a journal of all the wild life that you see. Brandon is going to be starting a Wildlife Control business, so basically you see the wildlife and we kill it. :) Keep in touch! -Sara