
I said that i would write more about my recent life and so here it is. It isn't way exciting but lets me honest it is my life so it has to be at least a little exciting. For the last three weeks my friend, Elmar, has been here from Holland. We traveled all over! It was really fun and good to see things one last time before i head to the miss. We went to Arches, Bryce, Zions, Jackson, Yellowstone, and Mt Rushmore. I must say it is hard to be with someone all the time for three weeks, but i figure it is good practice for the next 18 months. I have added some picture so you can see the beautiful things that we saw. I hope you enjoy! I lov

e ya.
2 opinions:
awesome pics - did elmar drive you crazy towards the end? It seemed like it at the party - a little.
Hey Brandon and I wanted to tell you good luck on your mission! We think you'll make a great missionary and we hope everything goes well with all the preparing. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment