Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hey hey hey!








Hello Everybody!





It has been fun to read the blog and get updated on everyone's exciting lives! Congrats to the new mama's in the fam! How exciting Maren and Kelly! I can't wait to meet your cute little babies!


Life in Salt Lake is as wonderful as ever. Dave is busy going to school at the U, working and getting his real estate license. I am busy chasing around my 27 second graders that I am now fully responsible for. (how scary is that? I know!!!) But I love teaching, and I am having a great experience. [so far.... :) ]


We had an awesome summer.... we went on some getaways to Lake Powell, Montana, and to the reservoir's by heber! Hooray for boating!!! We went to Lagoon (twice.... what can I say? I love that place!) and Dave even took me to the Michael Buble Concert! So yeah, we are having a lot of fun!!!! We need to have a get together in S.L.C.... because as much as we'd like to, we never make it up to Logan! Let's plan something!!! Hope you are all happy and well. Keep us posted on life!

Here's some pictures of our summer!





We love you guys!


Monica and Dave

1 opinions:

Kelly A. said...

Mono~ I feel like I haven't talked to you FOREVER!!! It sounds like you had a way fun summer! Isn't it crazy that it's already over and school has started? I am excited for you to be loving teaching! It's the best job ever huh? I switched from ESL this year and started teaching first grade and while I must admit it is kicking my butt (I spend sooo much time prepping and stuff), I have the CUTEST class ever and I too am loving it!!! We would love to get together and see you guys in the very near future! Keep us updated!