I was just letting you all know that in exactly four weeks I will be in the MTC! It is an insane thought, but I am ready to go. I also wanted to let you know that my talk in church will be on the 14th of October at 9. I understand that most of you will not be able to be there but I would love to see you all one more time. I hope all is going great for you guys. I will write more about my recent life later. Love ya.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 opinions:
Cassie -
That is crazy that you are leaving in 4 weeks! Do you have everything put together? What do you have planned in the next couple of weeks? If you happen to be in SLC I would love to go to lunch, or a temple session with you.
We are planning Kelly's baby shower on the 13th of October so we can do that on Saturday and go to your fairwell on Sunday. Try and leave like 2 hours open on Saturday for the baby shower. I can't believe you are leaving. You are going to be a great missionary.
Linds- I don't have everything put together, indeed i feel very scattered.... hopefully in the next couple of weeks everything comes together. I would love to meet up with you sometime. I'm not sure i have your number.... what is it?
Maren- That sounds perfect! I can't wait to see everyone again, it seems as though it has been FOREVER! I will be there at the baby shower, i wouldn't miss it for the world.
I love you both and everyone else!
Cassie -
My number is 588-9455. I am pretty free so let me know! It is going to be fun to see everyone at Kelly's baby shower
Post a Comment