I just wanted to say how fun it was to get together with everyone who was at Cafe Sabor for dinner last week!! It was soooo good to see Sara and Brandon and Shane and Jamie again!! WE MISS YOU GUYS!!! Thanks for coming back to Logan to visit!! Sorry I didn't feel very good that night and had so much on my mind with school. I feel like I was kind of in a "blah" mood, but it really was fun to be back with more of the "fam" again!! Love you all!!!
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 opinions:
I know right?!! I loved seeing everyone. I don't hold anything against pregnant women!:) I was glad that we saw most everyone. I got sick after dinner and didn't do much for the next few days...now thats blah. On vacation of course is when I get sick, pretty lame. Anyway I was so glad to see you and your growing family. Love ya!
P.S. I LOVED your dark hair!
Post a Comment