Forgive me for being a bragging mom, but I simply can't help it with sweet little Talia in my life! She is sooo fun and cute! She is growing so fast and making this world a better place with her presence every day! She coos, interacts with people, explores everything around her with all five of her senses and is smiling ALL the time now! I haven't been able to get a good picture of her smiling, but last night my uncle finally did...Doesn't that just make you want to pick her up and kiss her a thousand times over? I especially love how her hair is sticking up on the side:)
In contrast...Not so happy, but somehow she manages to pull off this look-still so cute! Again, you just want to pick her up and kiss it all better huh? Talia is the best little thing that ever happened!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Baby emotions
Posted by Kelly A. at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 opinions:
Post a Comment