Wednesday, January 30, 2008

To Sara

What's your email address? Have you heard the heartbeat yet? We need to talk!

2 opinions:

Maren and Blake said...

Did you hear the heartbeat? Was it absolutely amazing? Call me, I would love to hear about it.

I went to my 36 week appointment today. I guess Braden is measuring at 38 weeks. He is ginormous. He is already 7 1/2 to 8 pounds and I still have 4 weeks to go.

Just hope and pray that your little girl is small and cute. Call when you get a minute.

Sara Stevenson said...

Oh boy! My email address is sara.stevenson@hotmail.com. I'm going to hear the heartbeat on Monday! I can't wait, it will make it all seem so much more real. So I get these email updates and our little ones are about the size of a lime:) Funny huh? So Jamie did you hear the heartbeat yet? And we do need to talk! My cell phone is sort of having issues recieving phone calls, sometimes I can get it to make phone calls. I guess it depends on my phone's mood. I'm in the process of getting a new one, I'll keep you posted! Maren, I can't wait for you! We need to chat as well! I love you guys! So does everyone know about us Jamie? :)