Hi everyone! It's been a while...
Thanks again Kelly and Maren for the fun girl's night! The movie was cute :) Good luck to the Barnetts on moving--we excited for your baby to come!
Heath and i just wanted to tell you all (most of you know anyway) but we're expecting a baby in August...August 25th to be exact! We're pretty excited! Congrats to Sara and Jamie too! That's crazy we're all due at the same time!
Anyways, good luck to everyone and thanks for still being our friends, even when we don't get to come around much!
~Andrea and Heath
4 opinions:
I am so glad you posted that! I LOVE IT!!! CONGRATULATIONS again!! August is going to be an incredible month! Hooray for more babies! Anyone else have an announcement????
WHAT!?!?!? You should have told me!!!! That's crazy we'll ALL have August babies. I wish you would have announced it at the shower that would have been so fun! Oh well. Have you been sick? Call me sometime- we need to chat
COngratulations! I am impressed that you were able to keep in the great news while everyone was talking about babies! August really is going to be an incredible month!
Shut Up!!!! Can you believe this? I absolutely love it! I just wish we were all close to each other to share our fun:) When I get my phone fixed I will be calling you! Love ya girl! Congrats!:)
Post a Comment