Hi everyone,
We wanted to let you all know that Cameron got accepted, yesterday, into the MBA program at the University of Illinois (in Urbana/Champaign). We've been dying to tell everyone that Cameron has been thinking about getting an MBA, and we went on a trip to Boston, Indiana, Pennsylvania, and Illinois to look at schools at Thanksgiving time. We didn't want to say anything until we knew for sure that we would get accepted.
He applied to 4 schools, and before we make any final decisions about where to move, we're waiting to hear from other schools. We would be moving in August.
We haven't fallen off the face of the earth for the past while, but Cameron has just been so busy with studying for the GMAT and applying to all these schools. Now we have the next several months to worry about maybe selling our house and where we're going to live in whatever state we live in.
I graduated from the Univ. of Utah in December and I'm working for the New Era. It's a really fun job and it feels like serving a mission, especially yesterday when they asked all the new interns to bare their testimonies! But I really like it and I guess I feel more like a missionary than a career woman.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
MBA!
Posted by Unknown at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 opinions:
Congrats to Cam on your acceptance! My goodness-before long we will be the only ones left in Utah! Keep posting and let us know what you decide! Hillary, your job sounds awesome! We all need to get together before you leave in August!!!!! I think the boys should plan on going out to dinner again while we are all at Maren's baby shower. Hope you can make it!
Wahoo Holbrooks!! That's awesome, we're so excited for you. We love it when people are only a few states away rather than across the country!:) Good luck in your decision!
Congratulations! That will be an adventure where ever you go. You will have to keep us updated on where Cameron gets accepted and where you decide to go!
Man, I can' believe everyone is moving. We are so excited for you guys. We didn't even know that a MBA was an option. How long is the master's progam?
Does your new job know about the move? I am sure they are glad to have you for the few months that you will be there. Is Cam ready to get back into school mode? That seems like it would be a hard transition, although I am sure he will be great.
Cam,
Hey man that is awesome! Congratulations, I am sure you will really enjoy the program. I have been really happy with the MBA program. We should talk to some time. Shane
Post a Comment