I'm PREGNANT! Just over 12 weeks....
For those who didn't already know:)
couldn't be more happy for you both. It seems like August is the time of month for babies.
I, too, am so happy for all of you having babies!! Being a mom is the BEST thing ever!!!! Sara, let me know if you come home this summer so we can do a baby shower.
Congratulations Sara! August really is a great month!
Post a Comment
4 opinions:
For those who didn't already know:)
couldn't be more happy for you both. It seems like August is the time of month for babies.
I, too, am so happy for all of you having babies!! Being a mom is the BEST thing ever!!!! Sara, let me know if you come home this summer so we can do a baby shower.
Congratulations Sara! August really is a great month!
Post a Comment