Several people have been calling to ask what type of things I still need for the baby. I figured it would be easier to post some things we still need. Don't feel obligated to get these or anything for that matter. I would just love to see everyone there and visit before we head out to Washington. With that, listed below are still some things the baby needs.
1. Boppy (Kelly swears by this)
2. Avent baby bottles (3 small and 3 large)
3. Baby bath stuff (baby soap, shampoo, sponges, towels)
4. Dishwasher caddy for bottles and stuff
5. Receiving Blankets (we have a couple so don't need a whole lot, but still have room for more)
6. Toys (bathtime, baby books, etc.)
7. Onesies- 0-3 month (i don't know how to spell that)
8. Changing pad for the changing table
This is all we can really think of. There is nothing really big. Once again, don't feel obligated to bring anything, just your company. I look forward to seeing everyone who can make it. Let me know if you have any questions. Make sure not to laugh when you see my BIG belly.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Baby Shower Items
Posted by Maren and Blake at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 opinions:
Maren,
I'm excited to see your big belly! It's going to be fun to get together! Thanks for posting what you NEED, that will make it easier to shop! See ya on saturday! It's going to be a party!
Post a Comment