I know many of you no longer live in Logan and it would be a drive, but I just wanted all the girls to know that we are planning on going to a movie on Wednesday night as one last girl's night before Maren moves on Friday. I think Maren wants to go see 27 dresses which looks way cute, so it will be fun! Leave a comment saying whether or not you can come, so I can let you know details.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 opinions:
I would love to come - I will try and see if I can leave work early and drive up and it depends on how the weather is, but I really really really want to come.
I vote you should for sure see 27 Dresses, it was really cute!:) Have fun! I miss you all!
I'm way excited to see you girls...and the movie looks cute too!
Post a Comment