Friday, August 17, 2007

Brian Regan a no go :(

Hillary~
I just wanted to let you know that it turns out we are not going to Brian Regan. No one else was going to go with us and we procrastinated buying tickets...but to be honest it is probably for the best because Tim and I both have sooo much going on with work that we need to get done!! School starts next week (yikes! Where did summer go?) so I am crazy busy trying to get everything ready and Tim has been slammed with work lately. Thanks sooo much for inviting us over for ice cream after, though, even though we won't be down in the area anymore! We would LOVE to get together with you guys sometime in the very near future, though, so let's try and plan that soon! Hope everyone has a good weekend :)
Love~
Kelly

0 opinions: