Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dinner on Tuesday

Sara (and the rest of the "fam") ~
I was just wondering what the final plans were for dinner on Tuesday. It would work best for us if we went earlier in the evening vs. later because the next day I have a parent night at school on Wednesday and I have sooo much to do to prepare for it still. Also, my vote is for us to go out to a restaurant just 'cause that's easier. Tim really likes the Kamin-a Thai restaurant just off Main and 2nd North, but really we are up for anywhere. You (Sara) should definitely have the final say in that since you are the ones visiting Logan again:) We should probably get a definite number of people who will be there and make reservations, though. And yes, I think it would be a good idea for someone to call Andrea and Ashley because I don't think they check the blog very often. Sorry-I would offer to call them, but I have an extremely crazy week and I would probably forget or not get around to it since my mind is in 100 different places at once! We are way, way excited to see you guys, though so for sure let me know what you think and we will get final plans worked out.
Love ya!
~Kelly

0 opinions: