Megan and I miss you all so much!!! We don't have any friends out here so please move out the East Coast so we can hang out :) Things are going well thus far. Due to work we still haven't done as much as we'd like to but we are starting to see a few things. This weekend we went to Maine with some people in the ward to a "Great Big Fish" concert sponsored by LL Bean. It's crazy how close we are to everything! Please come visit us and we'll show you a good time!
Megan starts teaching dance this week at a couple different studios around the area. She'll be starting school in September so that will keep her busy. She works at a restaurant right now until dance starts and just got called to the Relief Society Presidency in our ward :) She's going to be busy!!
I'm just working my life away. I call into Orange County Cali so I actually work West coast hours which is kinda crappy! My job is awesome, but very intense... welcome to corporate america. I should finish the training program in around 3 years and then will most likely be aligned with my area in the OC. Megan and I love it out here but want to get back to the west so we're closer family and friends.
Please keep in contact and feel free to call anytime! We love and miss you all and wish you the best in all that you're doing!
Love,
The Cranney's
2 opinions:
Oh we miss you guys so much. It looks like you are having so much fun. We will definitely have to plan a trip out east. I don't think Blake's ever been out there and I only went on an 8th grade trip there. It sounds like you are going to be there for awhile, so we have a little time to save money and plan a big trip. Keep us posted, as you guys are the farthest away. Make sure to let us know when you come back and visit. We will have to have a HUGE Christmas party when everyone comes home. Let us know!
We miss YOU!!!! I called you back today, but I guess we are once again destined to play phone tag 'cause I got your voice mail. Your pictures are fun and it was soo good to hear from you guys! I can't wait to see you guys when you come home for Christmas!! We love you and hopefully we'll get a hold of each other soon, so we can talk to one another and not our answering machines:)
Post a Comment