Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Thanks to Maren and Blake

I had about a week and half between the time my old apartment kicked me out and when I could move in to my new apartment. So Maren and Blake let me stay with them for that week and a half. It was pretty fun. It was also kind of interesting to see how life changes once you get married. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well--from reading the blog, it seems that you are. :)

1 opinions:

Maren and Blake said...

Hey! What did you mean by life changes when you get married? Blake and I are still the coolest people in town, even if I do go to bed at nine.

We loved having you! Come again anytime. We still owe you something for the bet. When I asked Tim the same question he guessed around 10 to 15,000. He wasn't apart of the bet though.