Kelly had a little mishap with her phone (the toilet ate it) and since she was going to get me a new phone for our anniversary anyway she decided to give me present early and she took my old phone.. I didn't think it was fair that I got a present early and she didn't so I gave her hers early as well (a new camera). Well tonight for FHE we decided to go around Logan and take pictures of our beautiful surrounding. Here are a few of our favorites.


Monday, August 6, 2007
Our FHE
Posted by Tim Anderson at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 opinions:
Isn't Cache Valley beautiful? I think if Tim finds a good job here after he graduates, we just might live here forever :) Don't those pictures make you all miss Logan?
I am jealous!! You guys shouldn't put pictures up like that it makes me miss logan and wish that we still lived there.
Did you guys really take all these pictures with your camera? If so, what kind of camera is it. The pictures are amazing!
Yep! Those are all with my new camera! I LOVE IT!! I really wanted a nice camera before our baby was born 'cause I will for sure be one of those moms that is constantly taking pictures and since I have a husband that is too good to me, I got one :) It's a Canon but I can't remember what kind, so maybe you'll have to ask Tim when you get back. Hope you're having fun in Oregon!
I miss Logan! I love the pictures that you took of the temple. The flowers in the front are beautiful.
Hey thats not very fair to put those pictures of Logan up there, then all of us ex-loganites get jealous!:)I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment