Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Stevenson's are coming to UT! Hooray!!!

Sara~
We are soo excited that you guys are flying into Utah this coming weekend!! I am just wondering what your plans are. What day is Brandon's sisters wedding? I know you said that you mentioned earlier that you were going to be in Logan the following Monday night and Tuesday morning. Did you want to get together up here Monday night then? I start school this Thursday so I wouldn't be available during the day, but we DEFINITELY want to hang out with you guys!! You will die when you see my tummy in real life and not just pictures :) Time is totally flying by-we will have a little baby girl in our family in about 3 months! Crazy how soon-but we are soooooo excited!!!!!! Anyways, we can't wait to see you so keep us updated on your plans and we will for sure have to come up with something fun to do!

1 opinions:

Sara Stevenson said...

Hey Kel! I seriously can't stand how excited I am to come home. I bet you are the cutest little prego lady ever! Three months left...that is just insane! Have you guys picked out some names that you like? I have a feeling you guys are going to have beautiful kids:) See you guys next week..(ha I love that I can say that!)