Hey everyone!!! Three days and counting. We are flying out on Wednesday to Utah and I can hardly stand it! We are going to Filmore for Brandon's sister's wedding we will be there Thursday and Friday. Then they are doing an open house in Roy Saturday, so thats what is going on this weekend. We are heading up to Logan on Monday night and actually we will be there for a few days, probably until Wednesday afternoon. So yeah it would be way fun if we could all get together for a dinner or something. If I still had a house there, I would just invite everyone over for a BBQ, but we could just go out to dinner or even just have a bonfire with tin foil dinner or something. Just let me know what you guys want to do. I am so freakin excited to see you all!
And I just wanted to tell everyone that we are no longer newly-weds!!! Wahoo, I can't believe that a whole year has gone by. Brandon surprised me with Rascal Flatts concert tickets so we did that this weekend and it was superb as always! Ok well I really cannot wait to see you guys! Hope you have a good week, and I will be in touch with you so we can get some plans togther. Love ya!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Oh Happy Day!!
Posted by Sara Stevenson at 6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 opinions:
Hooray! Once again, we are sooo excited to see you guys!! What time do you think you will be getting into Logan on Monday night? (That will be the 27th right?) We could get together that night as long as I have notice so I make sure that Tim doesn't schedule any jobs, and as long as it's not too late. I know I will sound old/lame for saying this but I have to teach the next morning and ever since I have been pregnant I get tired REALLY easy anyway,so I will want to go to bed at a decent hour. However, I REALLY, REALLY want to see you so if Monday won't work we can also arrange for both me and Tim to have Tuesday night free as well. Let me know which you prefer and if you hear from anyone else. We may have to call some people 'cause I don't know if everyone reads the blog regularly but I am sure they will ALL want to see you:)
By the way, I once again posted under Tim's log in but as I am sure you could all figure out by what I wrote that was actually me-KELLY:)
Ok lets plan on Tuesday night, we are going to see my little sister while we are up there on Monday. So Tuesday will be better for us. I'm good with any time, lets do dinner at like 5:30 or 6:00, what did you want to do? Go out or tin foil dinners, or any other good ideas I'm down for. Who do you think we need to call like Andrea, & Ashley do you think any non-loganites are going to come (Shane & Jamie...etc) that we need to call? Just let me know! Love ya!
HAY!!! Let us know when you are going out for dinner in logan. We may have to make a trip up;. Oh - and will you ever be in South Jordan?
Definitely let us know,too. We wouldn't be able to make it all the way to Logan but we could compromise for something half way, maybe.
Yes we will be in South Jordan next Thursday to Tuesday so I'm sure that we could get together with all the people who don't live in Logan for dinner and what not, it would be really fun. But we are also planning on going to dinner on Tuesday the 28th. Wahoo, can I just say I love seeing the mountains and not the trees that surround you in North Carolina!!!! I'm so glad to be home.
We wouldn't be able to get together tonight unfortunately because I forgot, Cameron and I both have young men's and young women's, and it's really important for us both to be there. but do let us know if you guys decide to do any activity in the salt lake area in the next week~
Post a Comment