In case yall haven't heard - I now work for a PR firm downtown called Richter 7. It's so awesome and I can't believe they actually call this work. ALSO - we want to plan a camping trip for either next weekend or the next (18th or 25th). We could meet halfway or something. Anyone interested? Let us know -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 opinions:
We really need to talk. I knew you didnt like your Park City job. I am so glad to hear you are now working at the beloved Richter 7. Congratulation! Maybe you weren't supposed to get this job until now or else you would have left us sooner than you did. I cant help but think a little of Kelly and my prayers were answered. JK!
I did hear about your new job and I've been meaning to call you and say CONGRATS!! That's so cool that you are working somewhere that you like! About camping, I think we are coming down next Saturday to go to Brian Regan (I'm not sure if Tim has bought tickets yet), so we could probably make a weekend out of it and go camping on Friday night. That would work better than the weekend of the 25th because school will have started and I will have tons going on. I don't have my planner in front of me, but I think next weekend would work! Call me.
Post a Comment