Last weekend we went on the most relaxing and fun vacation to Spokane Washington. We went up there to stay with some close family friends that have a house on a lake about 20 min from Spokane. It was a blast-we went sailing, boating, wakeboard (Jace for his first time), paddle boating, kayaking, jet skiing, and ate a lot of food. The drive was definately our least favorite part because we drove through the night both ways but it was worth it. Plus I got to see my cute little neice. I have attached a few pictures. Two weekends before that we went to Logan and tried to go to reach the top of Mount Logan. We didn't make it because after we had navigated the road labeled more difficult and reached the one labeled most difficult after 4 hours of driving, I was done. But on our way back down we stopped at where we think everyone camped several years ago and took pictures of our dirty truck.(It really was very dusty) Mount Logan has eluded me for a second time...
The week before that we went to Burley, ID and participated in a triathlon. It was a lot of fun but I was really nervous for the swim. It was actually ok because the mile swim was down a river so it only took 20 min vs. the 40 min it was taking me in the pool. Don't worry I know spandex kills but it is the best thing the run in!
This weekend we headed down to Springville and did a half marathon with several of Jace's family members. It was a good time although we are all very sore today.
That is an update on our summer! We still have some traveling left in us - McCall Labor Day weekend, hiking Mount Nebo the next, ect. But we are glad that the summer is winding down and life can get a little bit back to normal.
Jace and Lindsey

1 opinions:
WOW! Sounds like you have been having tons and tons of fun!! I LOVED looking at your pictures!! P.S. Your niece is adorable-it makes me sooo excited to meet our little girl soon! Thanks for sharing your summer news with us:)
Post a Comment