
Brian Regan will be in concert on Saturday Aug 18 at the Thanksgiving Point amphitheater in Lehi. Tickets are 42 dollars trough ticket master or 34 dollars at the door. Kelly and I would like to invite everyone to attend with us and join us for some fun afterwards we should all go get Ice cream or something... But I just need to know who is interested in going... so please let me know soon thanks. Tim
5 opinions:
Son of a...I can't beleive we aren't going to be there. We would have loved to go to that! Well I hope everyone has fun that goes because he is so funny live, it should be great fun! Wahoo Brian Regan!
shane and i may be in - - that's a little steep we may need to see how our budget is going - but we will still join you afterward
I wish we could go-we are going to be in Washington that week. We have been trying to go see him the last couple of times he has been in town but tickets were already sold out. I hope you have a great time...get your tickets early!
I don't think Cameron and I would be able to attend the concert but we'd love to hook up afterwards. We're just right down the street from Thanksgiving point.
We are with Jamie and Shane. We would really love to go but don't know if $84 is worth it. We will see how much money we spend on this trip.
Post a Comment