Hey everyone. I haven't posted in a while, although I have been reading the posts and stuff. I have a favor to ask tho. I am getting kicked out of my apartment on August 12, and I won't be able to move into my new apartment until August 21 so I was wondering if I could stay with someone who lives in Logan for that week and a half. It wouldn't be all my stuff, just me. I would appreciate it. :)
Monday, August 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 opinions:
Unfortunately we don't have another bed, but we do have an extra room and a blow up mattress and you are welcome to stay at our house if you need to.
We have an extra room and a queen size bed if you need it. We are getting back from our trip on the 12th so give us a call and we will tell you how to get in.
Post a Comment